Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Best lines from a trailer of a film in production in 2008
Quotes are from the Space Buddies trailer which I saw last week for the first time and are listed in chronological order.
1. "For shizzle, dog." — B-DAWG
2. "We're lost in space, dog." — B-DAWG
3. "Are you ready to go for the walk of your lives?" — SPUDNIK, the Russian astronaut-dog referring to a walk on the moon.
4. "Even I'm lighter than a feather." — BUDDERBALL
5. "Don't pull his paw!" — various BUDDIES in unison (offscreen). But their warning is too late! The robotic arm has already pulled Budderball's paw, causing him to pass gas and fill his space suit.