Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Don't do me like that.

Hey, chumps - champion of all the chumpions. I'm not ready for my topsies music list, because let's face it, I probably won't do one... But, I wanted to let you in on my favorite videos I watched this year. BORING, but whatevers. Some of them are old, some of them are all, but all of them rule the M Fing roost.


Supernatural GAG REELS:
This one might not cause you to get the vapors like it does me, but any Supernatural Gag Reels make me laugh and laugh and laugh. Totes on this list because, let's face it, hot boys being funny is a wonderful, wonderful thing. 

SWEET BROWN:
Life just isn't complete with an auto-tuned version of someone being absolutely crazy. Where would we be with out this niche in our society? Thanks, auto-tune remix people. I will always love you. (RIP Whitney Houston)
Lou Gehrig's Speech:
The problem here is, holy shit, you know? I watched this video for the first time this year on a particularly bad day in my library cubicle and cried and cried and cried. One of the most notable moments in the latter part of my year, hearing these words: "I may have been given a bad break, but I've got an awful lot to live for." Thanks, Lou. Seriously.
DIZZZZAY:
Don't you feel like you know this kid? Know exactly how he is IRL? He's a handful, but a damn cute one. And watching this video made me almost pee my pants everytime. So, kudos, Matt on breaking your arm.
OH LORDY LORDY LORDY:
Yeah, this dude is nuts. Too bad for him he broke his arm playing hockey but good job dad for filming this gem of a recovery. THis video is long, yes, it's long, but don't let that discourage you from watching the whole thing. It's amazing. My favorite part: "I think I'm coming back to my normal self".  Spoiler Alert: He wasn't.!
TWO TONGUES?:
Unfortunately for my sanity, I watched a lot of innocent kid vids coming out of anesthesia. That probably makes me totally weird and crazy. But F that, yo. Especially because I ran across this girl. Probably the best thing ever.
JUST LIKE US:
Guys, celebs are just like us! They get scared and look crazy doing it. Good thing for us Ellen loves to prank the shit out of people. Love this video.
JOHNNY, QUIT SCREAMING:
The one video that can snap me out of a terrible mood. My friend Brett introduced me to Johnny. The shortest video of all time (not really, but kind of), but the best video of all time. I can sometimes watch this video 80 times in one week. Im going to go ahead and vote this best video of 2012.

There you have it - love you like a sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave it or Lost it!